20 Dec The WattElse team is growing – the recruitment is finished.
WattElse is hiring a new energy and communication consultant.
Your Mission :
As Energy and Communication Consultant, you integrate a small company already active on a growing market. This involves having the ability to perform various tasks while keeping the quality of deliverables at a high level:
- Communication Plans for third parties: media selection and communication campaigns for WattElse clients, communication of results in a straight forward way;
- Project Management: follow-up of on-going activities in wind, photovoltaic, biomass AND action plans for energy and monitoring systems.
- Business Development and support for WattElse offers
- Communication for WattElse company: website, newsletter, social media, etc.)
- Elaboration of energy strategies for the clients;
- Representation and lobbying to energy market players and third parties.
- Master in Economics, Policy or Communication;
- 5 years of professional experience in the field of renewable energy or sustainable development AND Communication;
- Well established in a professional network
- Good Command of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, other.
- Passionate about renewable energy and environmental issues.
- Autonomous, entrepreneurial, resourceful and optimistic character.
- Perfect command of French and English. Dutch knowledge is an advantage.
- Contract for 1 year. Possibility to extend afterwards. Competitive salary, home working part of the time
- Join a small and professional team composed of economists, lawyers, engineers and communication specialists active in the field of renewable energy since several years. Through this post, you will contribute to the development of a small Belgian company.
Offices in Belgium (Yvoir- Namur Province).
Homeworking is possible part of the time (50%)
How to apply ?
Either by post, addressed to Mathieu van Gehuchten – rue du Jauviat, 20 – 5530 Yvoir ; either by e-mail, email@example.com.