11 Mar WattElse is looking for an Energy Efficiency Consultant
To complete its team, WattElse is currently looking for an energy efficiency consultant.
Find below the job description :
WattElse is a Belgian consultancy company specialised in energy strategy and the development of renewable energy projects. WattElse advises industries, SMEs and the public sector and concentrates its efforts on projects providing social or environmental benefits while being cost-effective and technically innovative.
- As energy consultant you integrate a small company already active on a growing market. Your function will include the following tasks:
Follow-up of on-going activities (energy audit and quickscans, study of renewable production potential, energy efficiency of buildings).
- Techno-economic studies (Analyse and optimise industrial processes, profitability study, return on investment, modelling of renewable productive, dimensioning of renewable production units);
- Good knowledges of technical and financial aspects to disseminate the results;
- Technical visit to customers
- Carrying out energy audits, feasibility studies;
- Engineer degree (industrial, environmental, civil) or equivalent through experience;
- Passionate about energy sector and sensitive to environmental issues. Attracted by building technique;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the field of renewable energy, energy efficiency or sustainable development;
- Energy auditor certification (AMURE, EUREBA). Experience in energy audit for tertiary and residential buildings is an advantage;
- A conclusive experience in solar or biomass sector is an asset
- Good command of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, other.
- Autonomous, entrepreneurial, resourceful and optimistic character. Perfect command of French and English. Dutch knowledge is an advantage.
- A fixed-term contract leading to a permanent contract, competitive salary, contribution to transportation costs, homeworking, meal vouchers;
- Join a small and professional team composed of economists, lawyers, engineers and communication specialists; all active in the field of renewable energy since several years.
- Through this post, you will contribute to the development of a small company.
Offices in Belgium (Achêne – Namur Province).
Homeworking is an option part of the time.
How to apply ?
Application to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Mathieu van Gehuchten