To complete its team, WattElse is currently looking for a Energy Project Manager.
THE COMPANY :
WattElse is a Belgian consultancy company specialised in energy strategy and project development in renewable energy. Our clients are industries, SMEs and the public sector.
WattElse offers a global expertise combining technical, financial, legal and communicational aspects of the projects in the following sectors of activity:
- Renewable energy production (wind, solar, biomass)
- Energy Efficiency for buildings
- Electrical network and flexiblity
YOUR MISSION :
As Energy Project Manager, you manage on-going renewable energy projects with our clients (wind, pv, biomass).
Your function will include the following tasks:
- Collaboration with stakeholders : electricity grid operator, engineering offices, experts in environment, public administrations, public autorities, industries, landowners, etc.
- Technical analysis : Environmental Impact Assessment, project feasibilty and dimensioning, yield studies, selfconsumption modeling.
- Communication and lobbying : presentation of the projects to third parties, participation to conferences and events linked to the project, public meetings organisation.
- Financial analysis : return on investments, forecasts analysis, project financing and crowdfunding.
YOUR PROFILE :
We look for an candidate with an open minded and curious attitude. The ideal candidate should be a quick learner, able to communicate easily with great interest for issues related to energy, environment and climate change.
- Master degree in Economics or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience (preferably in energy field)
- Good analytical and communicational attitudes
- Good command of Microsoft Office.
- Creatif, autonomous
OUR OFFER :
- Full time with flexible homeworking
- Learning by doing environment
- You will integrate a team which is creative, motivated and result oriented
WORK PLACE :
Achêne (15 minutes of Namur- Belgium) – homeworking
HOW TO APPLY ?
Application to be sent to email@example.com to the attention of Mathieu van Gehuchten