To complete its team, WattElse is currently looking for a Project Manager – Business development.
Find below the job description :
THE COMPANY :
WattElse is a Belgian consultancy company specialised in energy strategy and project development for renewable energy. Our clients are industries, SMEs and the public sector.
WattElse offers a global expertise combining technical, financial, legal and communicational aspects of the projects in the following sectors of activity:
- Renewable energy production (wind, solar, biomass)
- Energy Efficiency for buildings
- Electrical network and flexiblity
YOUR MISSION :
As Project Manager, you eleborate/present the services/offers of WattElse to our future clients and you manage the on-going projects with our clients. In this context, you elaborate action plans and techno-economic studies requirintg technical, commercial and financial expertise. You also contribute to the commercial development of the company. Your function will include the following tasks:
- Business Development and research for new clients in line with the commercial strategy of WattElse.
- Presentation of WattElse and its services to clients, federations and partners.
- Lobbying during conferences and public meetings.
- Project management related to renewable energy projects (wind, photovoltaic, biomasse) and energy efficiency (feasibility analysis, energy audits, quickscans, monitoring).
- Techno-economic studies : technical description and analysis, return on investments analysis, yield studies and selfconsumption modeling, feasibility anlaysis related to energy transition.
YOUR PROFILE :
We look for an candidate with an open minded and curious attitude available on short notice. The ideal candidate should be a quick learner and able to share easily his/her expertise to the rest of the team in order to accelerate our advisory services to our clients. He/she must have great interest for issues related to energy, environment and climate change.
- Master degree in Business/ Economics/ Engineer or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the field of energy or sustainable development
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office.
- Creatif, autonomous and perfect commercial attitudes.
- Experience or bachelor in law or political sciences is an asset.
OUR OFFER :
- Full time with flexible homeworking
- Learning by doing environment
- You will integrate a team which is creative, motivated and result oriented
WORK PLACE :
Achêne (15 minutes of Namur- Belgium) – homeworking
HOW TO APPLY ?
Application to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Mathieu van Gehuchten