To complete its team, WattElse is currently looking for an Energy Engineer.
Find below the job description.
THE COMPANY :
WattElse is a Belgian consultancy company specialised in energy strategy and project development for renewable energy. Our clients are industries, SMEs and the public sector.
WattElse offers a global expertise combining technical, financial, legal and communicational aspects of the projects in the following sectors of activity:
- Renewable energy production (wind, solar, biomass)
- Energy Efficiency for buildings
- Electrical network and flexiblity
YOUR MISSION :
As Energy Engineer, you work on technical missions and elaborate tecno-economical studies for our clients. You also contribute to the commercial development of the company. Your function will include the following tasks:
- Follow-up of on-going activities : energy audit and quickscans, study of renewable production potential, energy efficiency in buildings
- Techno-economic studies : analyse and optimise industrial processes, profitability study, return on investment studies, yield studies and autoconsumption modeling, dimensioning of renewable production units
- Technical site visits to the clients and support for project management
- Lobbying and presentation of the company during conferences and other public meetings
YOUR PROFILE :
We look for an Engineer with an open minded and curious attitude available on short notice. The ideal candidate should be a quick learner and able to share easily his/her expertise to the rest of the team in order to accelerate our advisory services to our clients.
He/she must have great interest for issues related to energy, environment and climate change.
- Engineer degree (civil, industrial, environmental or commercial) or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the field of energy or sustainable development
- Feels confortable for site visits
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office. Additional IT knowledge is an asset
- Expertise in Special Building Techniques is an asset
- Creatif, autonomous and good commercial attitudes.
OUR OFFER :
- Full time with flexible homeworking
- Learning by doing environment
- You will integrate a team which is creative, motivated and result oriented
WORK PLACE :
Achêne (15 minutes of Namur- Belgium) – homeworking
HOW TO APPLY ?
Application to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Mathieu van Gehuchten