To complete its team, WattElse is currently looking for a Energy Advisor.
As Energy Advisor, you work on energy efficiency and renewable production projects by having an analytical, popularized and mobilizing approach. You actively contribute to the development of the company, you work on assignments based on your technical and communication skills, you write commercial offers and carry out technical and economic analyzes of projects, while respecting the values of the business.
Your function will include the following tasks, among others:
- Support to municipalities in the development of an energy climate strategy: energy and climate diagnosis, potential for energy savings and renewable production, development of a plan for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, mobilization of parties stakeholders (politicians, municipal administration, citizens, businesses, etc.) in the development of an action plan, animation of working groups, drafting of a popularized action plan;
- Follow-up of commercial opportunities: preparation and drafting of commercial offers within the allotted time and in accordance with the expectations defined in the specifications or documents transmitted within the framework of public or private calls for tenders, participation in prospecting meetings ;
- Establishment and analysis of technical and economic studies of projects promoting energy transition for our customers: renewable production projects, optimization and analysis of industrial processes, energy efficiency in buildings;
- Communication and presentation of results to clients (private and public actors);
- Organization and animation within working groups with our clients as part of the missions;
- Energy audit/quickscan of tertiary and/or industrial buildings, analysis of the profitability of the recommended measures (financial plan) and identification of financing solutions, presentation of results;
- Writing articles/news for the WattElse website;
- Occasional representation of the company at conferences or events related to the activities of the company and with the objective of developing business.
We are looking for someone with a real interest in issues related to the energy transition, an affinity with technical aspects and data analysis, a certain commercial ease and demonstrating an open and constructive attitude.
- Technical-economic profile with a Master in Management, Economics, Science and Technology or graduated as a Commercial Engineer
- Accomplished professional experience of 2 to 5 years in the renewable energy sector/energy transition
- Training or experience in carbon footprint being considered an interesting asset
- Perfect command of French both orally and in writing, academic knowledge or a professional mastery of English and/or Dutch being additional assets
- Mastery of traditional IT tools (Office, etc.) and, if possible, programming tools
- Ability to work globally on each project taking into account technical, financial and communication aspects
- Good communication and extension skills
- Analytical mind and structured approach
- Initiative and autonomy
- Indefinite employment contract as a full-time employee
- You benefit from environment conducive to learning and discussion
- You join a multidisciplinary, creative, motivated and results-oriented team and benefit from operational support from management as well as the administrative department
About 50% of time worked at our office located in Achêne (15 minutes from Namur) + 50% of teleworking and/or travelling to customers
How to apply?
Send your CV and your motivation letter written in French to firstname.lastname@example.org