To complete its team, WattElse is currently looking for a Energy Engineer.
As an Energy Engineer, you work on technical projects/missions, develop techno-economic analyzes for our clients and you contribute to the commercial development of the company while respecting its values.
Your job includes the following tasks:
- Energy audit/quickscan of tertiary and/or industrial buildings, technical feasibility analysis of recommended measures and identification of alternatives, presentation of results;
- Realization of energy monitoring campaigns in tertiary and industrial buildings: analysis of consumption, detection of drifts, improvement proposals;
- Technical and economic feasibility study of energy projects (building insulation, production of heat and renewable electricity): sizing of installations, energy consumption analysis, comparison with a business as usual model, identification of technical and economic opportunities, presentation of results ;
- EPB certification for public buildings: visit of public buildings subject to the certification obligation and data encoding;
- Optimization study of heating installations for tertiary and industrial buildings: initial diagnosis, identification of improvement opportunities (system, regulation), renovation scenarios, calculations of energy and CO2 savings;
- Technical visits to buildings for private and public customers;
- Writing of reports and presentations;
- Participation in technical conferences.
We are looking for a person motivated by energy and environmental challenges with a real attraction for technical elements, an open and constructive attitude as well as good learning and integration skills.
- Specialist-type profile by experience or by diploma such as (for example) Scientific and Technical Baccalaureate or Master in Civil, Industrial, Commercial, Agronomical Engineer
- Professional experience of at least 2 years in a technical function related to the renewable energy sector and/or energy transition
- Comfortable in the field and expert in (at least) one area of energy transition
- Good knowledge of building techniques (HVAC, DHW & PV)
- Perfect command of French both orally and in writing, academic knowledge or a professional mastery of English and/or Dutch being additional assets
- Mastery of traditional IT tools (Office, etc.) and, if possible, programming tools
- Ability to work globally on different projects taking into account technical aspects but also financial and communication issues
- Analytical mind and affinity with numbers
- Structured and popularized approach
- Initiative and autonomy
- Indefinite employment contract as a full-time employee
- You benefit from environment conducive to learning and discussion
- You join a multidisciplinary, creative, motivated and results-oriented team and benefit from operational support from management as well as the administrative department
About 50% of time worked at our office located in Achêne (15 minutes from Namur) + 50% of teleworking and/or travelling to customers
How to apply?
Send your CV and your motivation letter written in French to email@example.com