To complete its team, WattElse is currently looking for a Energy Project Manager.
As Energy Project Manager, you take care of project management with our clients (wind, photovoltaic, biomass) while respecting the company’s values.
Your function will include the following tasks, among others:
- Operational monitoring of projects to be identified or under development:
o Identification of wind, photovoltaic and biomass sites
o Follow-up of files at each stage of development and schedule respect
o Deliverables consistent with the company commercial positioning
o Operational results and objectives
- Collaboration with stakeholders related to projects: study and engineering offices, technical and environmental specialists, electricity network managers, administrations and municipalities, manufacturers, landowners, subcontractors, etc.
- Technical analyzes: monitoring and analysis of impact studies, sizing of installations, comparisons of different technical alternatives, feasibility study, mapping and opportunity analyzes relating to the energy transition.
- Communication and lobbying: presentation of projects to private and public actors. Participation in conferences related to projects, representation of the company to administrations and professionals in the sector.
- Financial monitoring: budget forecasts and monitoring of project expenses, profitability study, project financing, crowdfunding.
We look for someone with an open and constructive attitude, who is a quick learner, able to communicate easily and efficiently with a great interest for issues related to energy, environment and climate changes.
- Generalist type of profile with a Masters in engineering or economics with an affinity for technical aspects
- Professional experience of at least 2 to 3 years in project management and/or in the renewable energy sector, experience and/or knowledge in legal support being considered as interesting assets
- Perfect command of French both orally and in writing, academic knowledge or a professional mastery of English and/or Dutch being additional assets
- Mastery of traditional IT tools (Office, etc.) with, if possible, also knowledge of cartographic tools
- Analytical and communication skills
- Creative and autonomous
- Indefinite employment contract as a full-time employee
- You benefit from environment conducive to learning and discussion
- You join a multidisciplinary, creative, motivated and results-oriented team and benefit from operational support from management as well as the administrative department
About 50% of time worked at our office located in Achêne (15 minutes from Namur) + 50% of teleworking and/or travelling to customers
How to apply?
Send your CV and your motivation letter written in French to email@example.com