To complete its team, WattElse is currently looking for a Energy Engineer.
As an Energy Engineer, you work on energy efficiency and renewable production projects, carry out technical visits to buildings, write reports and present the results of your analyzes to customers.
Your job includes the following tasks:
- Energy audit, PEB and QuickScan of buildings (tertiary and industrial), feasibility analysis of recommended measures and identification of alternatives ;
- Technical-economic study of energy projects (building insulation, production of heat and renewable electricity): sizing of installations, analysis of consumption, comparison with the business as usual model, identification of opportunities, profitability study, analysis and optimization of industrial processes ;
- Implementation of energy monitoring campaigns (consumption analysis, detection of drifts, avenues for improvement) ;
- Drafting of special specifications and assistance with project management ;
- Identification of business opportunities and occasional representation of the company.
We are looking for a person motivated by the energy transition and with a constructive attitude :
- Industrial Engineer, Civil Engineer or Agronomist or equivalent by experience
- Professional experience of at least 2 years in a technical function related to the building sector and/or renewable energies
- Good knowledge of building techniques (HVAC, DHW & PV) and comfortable in the field
- Perfect command of French both orally and in writing, academic knowledge or a professional mastery of English and / or Dutch being additional assets
- Mastery of traditional IT tools (Office, etc.) and, if possible, programming tools
- Ability to work globally on different projects taking into account technical aspects but also financial and communication issues
- Analytical mind, structured approach and ability to popularize information
- Initiative and autonomy
Indefinite employment contract as a full-time employee
Currently in Achêne (15 minutes from Namur) and soon in Namur (Wierde) + teleworking
How to apply?
Send your CV and your motivation letter written in French to firstname.lastname@example.org