To complete its team, WattElse is currently looking for a HVAC Engineer.
Do you want to have an impact on the energy issues of our society and are you looking for a meaningful job? Then join our team and support our clients in developing their energy strategy !
Description of your future job:
To cope with the growth of our activities, we are looking for an expert in HVAC projects (Engineer, bachelor or equivalent by experience) with professional experience of 2 to 5 years in a design office and/or in the field, capable of diagnosing energy performance improvement actions on HVAC systems and monitoring their implementation.
As an HVAC project engineer, you work independently but also in collaboration with the team in order to develop studies relating to energy efficiency projects in tertiary and industrial buildings.
Concretely, depending on your experience, you will be required to contribute to the following tasks:
- Meeting with customers and technical visits to buildings to determine their needs;
- Carrying out energy audits of tertiary and industrial buildings to determine areas for improvement and propose renovation scenarios;
- Carrying out technical pre-feasibility studies relating to HVAC (pre-dimensioning of installations, estimation of investment costs and energy savings, analysis of profitability) as well as the improvement of this equipment (identification of relevant actions for optimize their use and possible study as to their replacement);
- Drafting of technical specifications clauses and comparative analysis of offers to guide customers in choosing the best solutions;
- Design and monitoring of energy monitoring installations;
- Monitoring of works and energy savings;
- Analysis of opportunities with regards to new energy services in collaboration with the head of the department including renewable energy communities and commissioning of HVAC installations.
Join our company
By applying at WattElse, you are joining a growing company, made up of a team of 15 motivated and creative multidisciplinary experts whose mission is to support private and public customers in taking into account their overall energy footprint and implementation of their energy transition projects.
Our commitments to our customers are as follows: independence from any solution provider, multidisciplinary expertise that takes into account the technical, financial, legal and communication issues, the development of our customers’ skills by the means of a partnership approach, a pragmatic and tailor-made approach that takes into account the innovations encountered in the sector.
Beyond the diploma, we are above all looking for a person motivated by a growing sector and in line with the values of the company, namely conviction in the challenges of energy transition, quality and teamwork as well as the search for innovative solutions.
Training as an engineer or architect or bachelor’s degree with 2 to 5 years’ experience in the design or monitoring of HVAC installation would be appreciable without being required as long as you have a good knowledge of building techniques (HVAC, ECS ) acquired in the field.
You like to work independently with responsibilities but you also appreciate teamwork.
With a natural ability to analyze and synthesize data and results, you have a popularized approach and you enjoy explaining results to clients.
You are able to write and present a quality report.
You have a perfect command of French both orally and in writing, school knowledge or a professional command of English and/or Dutch being additional assets.
Classic computer tools (Office Suite) no longer have any secrets for you and mastery of other software is welcome (Sketch up, Autocad or equivalent, etc.).
You are joining a human-sized company offering work in a friendly and dynamic atmosphere, currently located in Achêne and which will be established in Wierde (10 minutes from the center of Namur) by the summer of 2023.
We offer you a permanent employment contract as a full-time employee with a salary package commensurate with your skills and accompanied by various extra-legal benefits.
Attentive to the well-being of our employees, we offer a balance between family and professional life based on services partly carried out by teleworking.
If you are convinced that you are the person we are looking for, send your CV and your cover letter written in French to firstname.lastname@example.org who will respond to your application as soon as possible.