To complete its team, WattElse is currently looking for a Energy Project Manager.
WattElse wishes to promote the low carbon energy transition by supporting private and public professionals in:
- energy strategy
- industrial project management in renewable energy
WattElse offers multidisciplinary expertise to develop and implement energy transition projects with companies and the public sector. Its global approach includes:
- Energy strategy of entities and territories
- Analyzing and improving energy Efficiency of buildings and industrial sites
- Proposing and managing alternative energy production industrial projects
Innovation: Technological and regulatory watch leading to concrete and adequate solutions for our customers and their environment
Commitment: Everyone’s investment with conviction and passion for the challenges of sustainable development
Teamwork: Healthy relationships, creativity and cutting-edge expertise in order to offer relevant solutions that make sense in the long term
Quality which translates into :
- Leveraging our experience and know-how
- The professionalism of our approach: expertise, confidentiality, responsiveness, thoroughness and attentiveness
- The popularization of the information transmitted
- The desire to establish long-term relationships
As Renewable Energy Project Manager, you take care of project management with our clients (wind, photovoltaic, biomass) while respecting the company’s values.
Your function will include the following tasks, among others:
- Operational monitoring of projects to be identified or under development:
o Identification of wind, photovoltaic and biomass sites
o Follow-up of files at each stage of development and schedule respect
o Deliverables consistent with the company commercial positioning
o Operational results and objectives
- Collaboration with stakeholders related to projects: study and engineering offices, technical and environmental specialists, electricity network managers, administrations and municipalities, manufacturers, landowners, subcontractors, etc.
- Technical analyzes: monitoring and analysis of impact studies, sizing of installations, comparisons of different technical alternatives, feasibility study, mapping and opportunity analyzes relating to the energy transition.
- Communication and lobbying: presentation of projects to private and public actors. Participation in conferences related to projects, representation of the company to administrations and professionals in the sector.
- Financial monitoring: budget forecasts and monitoring of project expenses, profitability study, project financing, crowdfunding.
We look for someone with an open, curious and constructive attitude, who is a quick learner, able to communicate easily and efficiently with a great interest for issues related to energy, environment and climate changes.
- Generalist profile with, for example, a Master degree in Engineering, Economic Sciences or Law
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience (preferably in energy field and project management)
- Mastering French and elementary to intermediate knowledge of English and Dutch
- Good analytical and communicational skills
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft Office
- Creative and autonomous
- Full time with approximately 50% of homeworking
- You benefit from environment conducive to learning and discussion
- You join a multidisciplinary, creative, motivated and results-oriented team and benefit from operational support from management as well as the administrative department
Achêne (15 minutes from Namur) and homeworking
How to apply?
Application to be sent to email@example.com