To complete its team, WattElse is currently looking for an Electromechanical Engineer.
Do you want to have an impact on the energy issues of our society and are you looking for a meaningful job? Then join our team and support our clients from the development of their energy strategy to the implementation of their projects !
Description of your future job:
To cope with the growth of our activities, we are looking for an Electromechanical Engineer with 3 to 8 years’ experience in a design office or in industry, capable of understanding the electrical installations of tertiary and industrial customers, to design monitoring installations, to diagnose actions to improve the energy performance of electrical systems, to monitor their implementation and to study the feasibility of integrating electrical projects:
- charging stations,
- photovoltaic systems,
- wind projects,
- large capacity electrochemical battery projects,
- biomethanation projects,
As Electromechanical Engineer, you work in collaboration with the team to develop energy efficiency and renewable production projects.
Concretely, depending on your experience, you will be required to evolve on the following tasks:
- Meeting with customers and technical visits on site to determine the appropriate electrical solutions;
- Carrying out energy audits of tertiary and industrial buildings to determine areas for improvement and propose renovation scenarios;
- Design and monitoring of energy monitoring installations;
- For buildings, identification of energy-saving projects and carrying out technical pre-feasibility studies of electrical equipment (HVAC + PV) and improvement of the regulation of this equipment;
- For renewable production tools such as wind power, photovoltaics, biomethanation and electrochemical batteries: meeting with DSOs-GRTs, analysis of technical solutions, electrical diagrams, etc.
- Sizing of networks of charging stations for electric vehicles and verification of the feasibility of integration with regard to the existing connection power;
- Drafting of the technical clauses of the specifications and comparative analysis of the offers to guide the customers in the choice of a solution in complete independence;
- Monitoring of energy saving work and installation of renewable production tools;
- Collaboration and coordination with stakeholders related to projects: customers, internal resources, subcontractors, partners and suppliers including design and engineering offices, technical and environmental specialists, electricity network managers, administrations and municipalities, industrials, landowners, etc.
- Implementation and updating of relevant and effective tools as part of the proper monitoring of missions;
- Communication and lobbying: presentation of projects to private and public actors, animation of working groups internally and with our customers, occasional representation of the company at conferences or major events related to the company’s activities.
Join our company
By applying at WattElse, you are joining a growing company, made up of a team of 15 motivated and creative multidisciplinary experts whose mission is to support private and public customers in taking into account their overall energy footprint and implementation of their energy transition projects.
Our commitments to our customers are as follows: independence from any solution provider, multidisciplinary expertise that takes into account the technical, financial, legal and communication issues, the development of our customers’ skills by the means of a partnership approach, a pragmatic and tailor-made approach that takes into account the innovations encountered in the sector.
Beyond the diploma, we are above all looking for a person motivated by a growing sector and in line with the values of the company, namely conviction in the challenges of energy transition, quality and teamwork as well as the search for solutions.
You have an engineering or bachelor’s degree (in automation or electromechanics) with 2 to 8 years’ experience in the design and monitoring of electrical projects and installations (ER production, mobility including charging stations, HVAC) in the tertiary sectors and industrial.
The development of projects and new activities within the company motivates you.
You like to work independently with responsibilities but you also appreciate teamwork.
With a natural ability to analyze and synthesize data and results, you have a popularized approach and you enjoy explaining results to clients.
You are able to write and present a quality report.
You have a perfect command of French both orally and in writing, school knowledge or a professional command of English and/or Dutch being additional assets.
Classic computer tools (Office Suite) no longer have any secrets for you and mastery of other software is welcome (Sketch up, Autocad or equivalent, etc.).
You are joining a human-sized company offering work in a friendly and dynamic atmosphere, currently located in Achêne and which will be established in Wierde (10 minutes from the center of Namur) by the summer of 2023.
We offer you a permanent employment contract as a full-time employee with a salary package commensurate with your skills and accompanied by various extra-legal benefits.
Attentive to the well-being of our employees, we offer a balance between family and professional life based on services partly carried out by teleworking.
If you are convinced that you are the person we are looking for, send your CV and your cover letter written in French to email@example.com who will respond to your application as soon as possible.