To complete its team, WattElse is currently looking for a Energy Engineer.
As Energy Engineer, you work on technical projects/missions, develop techno-economic analyzes for our clients and you contribute to the commercial development of the company while respecting its values.
Your function will include the following tasks, among others:
Follow-up of ongoing files such as energy audits and quick scans, mobility, monitoring, energy efficiency of buildings in accordance with the schedule established with customers
Technico-economic studies: optimization and analysis of industrial processes, profitability study, modeling of yield, self-consumption, sizing of units
Technical visits to our customers and technical support in project management
Popularization of information and drafting of reports/deliverables in line with the company’s positioning
Presentation of results and studies to private and public actors
Identification of business opportunities
Occasional representation of the company at conferences or events related to the activities of the company
In order to strengthen the services offered to our customers, we are looking for a person with an open, curious and constructive attitude, able to learn quickly, to communicate easily and effectively and with an interest in issues related to energy, the environment and climate change.
- Master as Engineer (Civil, Industrial, Commercial, Agronomist), Architect or in Economics
- Relevant professional experience of at least 3 years in the energy sector
- Mastering French and elementary to intermediate knowledge of English and Dutch
- Comfortable in the field and expert in a field of energy transition
- Excellent analytical, technical, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent command of classic IT tools (Office, etc.). Mastery of IT programming tools is an asset.
- Creative, autonomous and very good interpersonal skills
- Full time with approximately 50% of homeworking
- You benefit from environment conducive to learning and discussion
- You join a multidisciplinary, creative, motivated and results-oriented team and benefit from operational support from management as well as the administrative department
Achêne (15 minutes from Namur) and homeworking
How to apply?
Application to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org