To complete its team, WattElse is currently looking for a Renewable Energy Project Manager.
Do you want to have an impact on the energy issues of our society and are you looking for a meaningful job? Then join our team and support our customers in the development of their renewable energy projects !
Description of your future job:
To cope with the growth of our activities, we are looking for a Renewable Energy Project Manager with a minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in project management and/or in the energy sector.
As part of your function, you manage projects independently but also in collaboration with the team (mainly wind but also photovoltaic, biomass and electrochemical or hydrogen storage) with our customers.
Concretely and according to your level of experience, you will be required to contribute to the following tasks:
- Operational monitoring of projects to be identified or under development:
- Identification of wind, photovoltaic, biomass and storage sites;
- Follow-up of files at each stage of development and respect of the schedule;
- Deliverables in line with the company’s commercial positioning;
- Operational results and objectives.
- Collaboration with project-related stakeholders: design and engineering offices, technical and environmental specialists, electricity network managers, administrations and municipalities, industrialists, landowners, subcontractors, etc.
- Technical analyses: follow-up and analysis of impact studies, sizing of installations, comparison of different technical alternatives, feasibility study, cartographic and opportunity analyzes relating to the energy transition.
- Communication and lobbying: presentation of projects to private and public actors. Participation in conferences related to the projects, representation of the company with the administrations and professionals of the sector.
- Financial monitoring: budget forecasts and monitoring of expenses relating to projects, profitability study, project financing, crowdfunding.
Join our company
By applying at WattElse, you are joining a growing company, made up of a team of 15 motivated and creative multidisciplinary experts whose mission is to support private and public customers in taking into account their overall energy footprint and implementation of their energy transition projects.
Our commitments to our customers are as follows: independence from any solution provider, multidisciplinary expertise that takes into account the technical, financial, legal and communication issues, the development of our customers’ skills by the means of a partnership approach, a pragmatic and tailor-made approach that takes into account the innovations encountered in the sector.
Beyond the diploma, we are above all looking for a person motivated by a growing sector and in line with the values of the company, namely conviction in the challenges of energy transition, quality and teamwork as well as the search for innovative solutions.
You have a generalist profile with an affinity for technical aspects, you have a master’s degree in engineering or economics and a professional experience of at least 2 years in project management and/or in the sector energy, experience and/or knowledge in legal support being considered as interesting assets.
You like to work independently with responsibilities but you also appreciate teamwork.
With a natural ability to analyze and synthesize data and results, you have a popularized approach and you enjoy explaining results to clients.
You are able to write and present a quality report.
You have a perfect command of French both orally and in writing, school knowledge or a professional command of English and/or Dutch being additional assets.
Classic computer tools (Office Suite) no longer have any secrets for you and mastery of other software is welcome (Sketch up, Autocad or equivalent, etc.).
You are joining a human-sized company offering work in a friendly and dynamic atmosphere, currently located in Achêne and which will be established in Wierde (10 minutes from the center of Namur) by the summer of 2023.
We offer you a permanent employment contract as a full-time employee with a salary package commensurate with your skills and accompanied by various extra-legal benefits.
Attentive to the well-being of our employees, we offer a balance between family and professional life based on services partly carried out by teleworking.
If you are convinced that you are the person we are looking for, send your CV and your cover letter written in French to firstname.lastname@example.org who will respond to your application as soon as possible.